Make a HOT WATER pressure washer hack. I've been wanting to make this video for you for a while - HOT WATER hack for both gas and electric pressure washers!
In winter times, we still need to wash our cars, especially those in the Rust Belt states. Even over one winter season, your car can form a significant layer of rust. Road salt can and will get into every crevice in your vehicle and start eating away the metal once in contact. So it's best to clean our vehicles ASAP when driving in the winter.
It's brutal using your hands and cold water. Hot water is a blessing in the cold winters! So I set out to make a hot water mod for using with a pressure washer that is simple and cheap. Everything you need is listed below.
1. Thermostat with a sensor
2. Large electric immersion heater
3. Electric pond/aquarium water pump rated at about 400 gallons per hour
4. Washing machine hose with 3/4 inch female connectors on both ends and must be less than 5 feet long
5. One 1/2 inch male-to-male hose connector
6. One 3/4 inch male-to-make hose connector
7. One 5 gallon bucket with lid
- 22 gauge steel wire
- Zip lock bag
Tags: Make a HOT WATER pressure washer hack, winter, ice, snow, cleaning, cars, trucks, steam, hack, mods, dirt, grime, DIY, pressure washer, car wash